Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was our first "real" snowfall of the year. They are saying it is "record snowfall"... it was only 2 inches!! We already had the day off of school for Teachers in service so it took some of the excitement out of the morning.

The bay and the sky were so gray it was hard to tell the difference between the two. These photos are taken by my 8 year old, he really loves to get his hands on the camera. Actually, all the photos taken today were taken by my kids, we love to have "Candid" camera days.










Those White Lumps in the water are Swans. He wanted to capture the two with black necks mixed in with all the plain white ones.


It was of course a day at the shop for the Kids and I, but they did find time to make the Littlest Snowman....It was really cute!





We stayed cozy with White Mocha's and some leftover Chocolate Cupcakes! YUMMY!!






And, I practice my knitting....as you can tell I was in deep - deep concentration!!






Some of my favorites moments today. My favorite chair, My favorite little people and one of my favorite little spots....our cozy little coffee shop!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We just had a snow day too but ours was just ice. (Texas snow) Lame, I know. But we'll take it. ;)