My last post was a little "deep" compared to my normal posts, it must have been the full moon that made me so inclined to share.....
Today the house was FILLED with activities; egg dying, garden building, Babka bread making and furniture moving, and more cupcake experimenting!! It was busy and tons of fun!! + add one extra to the mix and we had a house full of "crazy" going on!! Here is a quick run-down of how "it" all worked out for us today!!
- Garden building....need more dirt, the girl shovels more than the boys...
- Furniture moving....went really well, and I am almost GIDDY about working in my new space!!
- Babka Bread...not so good, that was the husbands mission to bring his Ukrainian heritage to the table.....it was not a success! I am going to try and sneak a picture in when he isn't looking!
- Egg dying....was hysterical...we have never had so many smashed dyed eggs!! Miss L had a unique style, I will be posting on this soon - Quote of the evening; "MOMMMMMMM - there is an egg in the toilet!!!!"
- Cupcakes....success! Sugar-less to boot!!
OK, that is it for tonight! Have a beautiful EASTER!!! ~ Heather