Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shopping was Sew fun!

Yesterday I showed you the fabric I picked up, well today I stumbled on a super sweet sale on patterns at Joannes! I have wanted to make my own pattern for skirts, but decided things might get done faster if I start with an actual pattern.

I also picked up a very - very - sweet deal on apparel fabric that will work great for the dress I mentioned yesterday! If I start now I might be able to wear it for Christmas next year!

And...I promised myself to start my skirt project TOMORROW night! The kids and hubby are going to a very special basketball game, so The Princess and I are home alone!!

Do you ever have those shopping days when the kids are cooperative,you get great bargains, and you come home with stuffed bags and you haven't spent a ton of money? I LOVE that!! That is a great feeling!

No comments: