Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Deal!

I love a bargain. I'd like to say I am a bargain hunter, but I am not good at rooting through racks and racks of things to find good deals at clothing stores. It just doesn't work for me. I have to be in the right mood, and I think it has something to do with the four little "deal breakers" that are usually in tow! And, I will never buy something just because it is a "good deal".

I really hate the word Frugal, but I think that I am sometimes...HOWEVER, I LOVE it when I find a super sweet deal on something that makes me Giddy!!! You know when you see it and you quickly glance around to see if you are in jeopardy of "sharing" your sweet deal?? THAT is exactly how I felt last week at Anthropology.

Of course I was in sensory overload the moment I walked into the door....and in love with SO MANY things I could barely contain myself!!

I came home with a few "pretties" but my biggest purchase was also one of my favorites! Look at this deal....

$328.00 Regular price.....Marked down to $79.95!!!! Hello!!! It was just what I was looking for, Classic enough to last more than one year but slightly vintage in style, car length, wool & totally lined! I am in love with it!!

I am a complete sucker for dishes/glassware/Cake plates/dish towels and most other kitchen related pretties so there was no way I would be able to resist a set of Latte bowls in adorable vintage colors. And my MOST favorite purchase of the day.....a footed coffee mug with my initial and two little sparrows sitting on the arm of the H. It has a delicate feel to it, and is so lady like!

LOVE IT!! I have used it EVERY DAY since I brought it home! Completely giddy over it ever time I pick it up!

In total, I came home with a FABULOUS winter coat, 3 lovely mugs, 5 latte bowls, a set of s/p shakers, pretty shell inlaid knob, candle and a decorative table flower for $130 +/-. That is what I call a sweet deal!

Plus, each one of those items makes me smile, that is even more sweet!

No comments: