Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Meatless Menu

We have been cutting way back on meat...and I must say that it has been pretty easy. Don't get me wrong, I still love a really nice steak and I crave a juicy cheeseburger some days...but I really don't need it that often.

I have been looking around for tasty recipes and found this Vegetarian Reuben sandwich on Lizzy Writes. IT IS AWESOME!! SO GOOD AND SO FILLING!!! For the most part everyone ate them, The Brain is the pickiest eater! The Princess is still suffering with the stomach flu so she didn't get close to any food today.

It was such a fast recipe, seriously less than 30 minutes even. I served ours with homemade coleslaw because I don't like sauerkraut and with Sweet Potato fries.

The rest of the week's menu consists of Vegetable Lasagna, Whole Wheat Pizza's, Rice and Beans and this weekend a nice pot of soup.

Have any yummy meatless recipes you want to share?? Let me know!

No comments: