Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A little post valentines post

I am a few days late posting my Valentines craftiness...Not super special, but super cute cupid heiny's! Everyone was fluttering around "making" special cards for each other...one of my favorite parts of being a mom....

The kids loved them and I made them all "hangable" (I am not really sure that is a word...but you know what I mean by it, right?) so next year I can use them in a banner of some sorts.


I found the cupids online at a free clip-art site, attached them to a few layers of cardstock and embellished away. I added a little extra sparkle to their wings with some cheapy glitter glue from Joanne's - love that stuff!! I used a vintage postcard for Jerry's, I didn't get a picture of that one....


Books and a little chocolate heart were being passed out for the Love-y holiday! Truth is, those books were purchased before Christmas for Christmas and I hid them so well I didn't find them until January! OOPS!


And these cute little bum's could not be resisted! I just loved them...I did cover one, but couldn't do it for the second! These were for the girls, the boys were done in black and red.




EDIT...I forgot to show you another little creation...I made both of these, the cute girl and the cute shirt...well only the button and felt heart on the shirt.


No comments: