Thursday, February 12, 2009

A lovely little Break

I have had a case of the blah's for the past week. Nothing in the Kingdom was aligning as we say when The Princess is having a bad day. I know that some of my problem was an anniversary of sorts that came to pass yesterday. But on top of that nothing else seemed to be coming together for me...not much luck on the Thrifting, and what I did find didn't do the trick to snap me out of the blahs....

I have not been able to complete any projects that I am working on and business has been slow at the shop.

I have determined that my camera flash is a piece of junk and it is making me a very unhappy mama, and my three year old has decided that she will sleep in any ones bed but her own.

The worst.....the kids are still passing the Chicken Pox around the house! Causing a BLAH atmosphere in general!

The COLD dreary weather was not helping to make any of these little annoyances easier! But - TODAY it is beautiful and sunny out! Not really warm, but beautiful to look at. I love seeing the sun streaming through the windows. And even though the back yard still has that pre-Spring funk going on - the sun coming through the tree's is beautiful and refreshing. Right now the sun is shining in on my shoulders and it feels like a warm hug...it feels heavenly!

A new day, a Day for ANEW....I am saying a little Thank You to God today for a break in the blahs....

Now..I am off to complete a project with half naked itchy kids...wish me luck. Bound to be a laugh in there somewhere!

No comments: