Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Off my Access

...I am totally like a fish out of water without my laptop!!! The power cord on my laptop died last week and I have been completely in the dark without it! We still have our "big" computer upstairs but I feel out of touch on it...all my "favorites" are stored on my laptop...how can I be expected to surf the web for hours when I should be sleeping without all my favorite blogs to read and sites to shop??? That laptop has important shop information I need and more than I thought I did..and most important...new patterns for knitting...my new found hobby.... I am going through withdraws here!!!

Right now I am using my darling daughters laptop but the keyboard is the size of a note card so it is impossible to type on without wiping everything out at least 3 times....I have already done it twice, so wish me luck on the rest of this post!

Oh by the way...do like the new "skinny" blog??? Megan is awesome over at Knuckleheaders, I highly recommend you use her. As soon as I can get more than one tab open at a time I will put a little button over there on the side.

Have a great night...I am going to pout all the way to bed about my power cord.....

No comments: