Friday, January 4, 2008

Life, In the New Year

Are you fully back to normal in the New Year yet?? I wrote 2008 for the first time today....no I am not living under a rock...just trying to get the house back in order after all the Holiday festivities, and the one time I really left the house to go anywhere worthwhile this week turned into the story of "Barfing Baby in the Fabric Store"....not a good combination, AT ALL!!!!

I am on a "Organizational" challenge right now to pull it all back together! I have "teamed" up with some other internet buddies to take 8 weeks and get everything organized, so look for some great tips and strategies. I was once a very organized person....it wasn't the four kids that made me unorganized. I just let my systems fall out of place. I NEED to be organized again! With a business to run, four kids, one with health issues that require us to travel out of state frequently for appointments, school, sports.....and then of course there is the husband and house that want some attention!! I am in the "PURGE" mode right now....not part of the challenge, but part of my new year goal simplify...I took 4 big bags to the consingment and 8, yes 8 bags to donation! I told the kids to not sit still too long or they might end up there too....lol!!

It has been a few days since I last posted anything and I have a oodles of things I want to post.....I have some projects to show you...I have a few menu ideas to share....and the list goes on!! But the almost two year old that is kicking me right now is cutting this one short...
`
Check back soon!!!

No comments: