Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy "YOU" Year!


In the words of m y 7 year old "Superman"...."Happy You Year"! This little guy is one of the most amazing kids I have ever met in my life. He has faced many, many challenges and struggled with many health challenges throughout his life, and still thinks about all of those that love him! As his sweet little lips puckered up for my first New Years kiss, he uttered those words...."Happy You Year to you mom!". All I can think, is....all to you year baby! All to you!!!

I hope everyone has a "Happy You Year"! Love on the ones you Love!!! Kiss them, hug them, and Create a moment in time with them!


Heather
Hayden is the third of our four children, and he has suffered with health problems (that is our lame little scaled down version of things) since he was very young. You will read about our frequent "road trips" as we continue to travel to one of the best Health care facilities in the Nation. I am always putting things together for him, to keep him (and myself) occupied while we wait. Lots of craft time!!!

No comments: