Sunday, December 14, 2008

T.S.O...you ROCK!!

All I can say is WOW!! We just returned from an amazing concert, it was NOT at all what I expected, but it was really cool. An awesome customer gave us 6 tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show tonight. I didn't take the time to fully "read" all about them before we went this afternoon - and let me just tell you - it was very cool!!! VERY LOUD...but very cool!!! The Princess hates, HATES loud noises so it was a bit challenging with her, but hubby found earplugs for her and all was well.....briefly!!

You should look them up, and if they are ever in your area you should definitely go. Especially if you like hard rock. I have to say it isn't my first choice but this was awesome! My brother-in-law would have LOVED it. The orchestra pieces mixed with the lights and these awesome narrative passages - very cool!!! The narrative pieces/passages were really beautiful. There was one singing solo that was so long it was comical....that moment was a little like a bad movie where the "lead singer" wanna-be takes over the stage....but again - very awesome!

Lots of LONG Hair being thrown about!! In fact I thought a gentleman off to the left was going to bust a gut he was so excited during the drum solo!!

I even got a little teary eyed during one of the sets watching how mesmerized my kids were by the entire show. Since The Brawn is playing the violin now, it is really fun to show him how many different ways instruments can be used.

OK, off to bed...I am so stuffed from dinner that I feel a little queasy...but it was SOOO good I will take it....no pain - no gain! LOL!!!

No comments: