Saturday, February 9, 2008

What? It's February???

I really don't know where the past couple of weeks have gone?? I love my blog, and I love sharing all the craziness of my world with you....how could I have neglected you so??? Well, I have been "busy" trying to get things "done" the whole while with the family being plagued with the FLU!!! It is CRAZY!! We think we are done and then someone else comes down with it!!


I have done a few projects in the interim of boogers and chicken noodle soup! Look at this ADORABLE (if I do say so myself) "PUNK" themed outfit!! I LOVE the way it came out!! Too cute! I wish I could fit myself into those cute little pants!! No - that is not one of my little "adorables" wearing the outfit...she is a friends daughter and OH SO PRECIOUS!!! She was the picture perfect model for me!! This outfit is listed right now on ebay under the id KIDBOUTIQUE.
I did "this" beautiful book for my cousin's baby shower....what? You can't see the picture??? Oh, yeah...because I am the nimrod that forgot to take a picture of it!!! DUH! It was really pretty, all vintage and shabby chic looking! I loved it! I am really into Chipboard right now with my scrapbooks and am "feening" for some new chipboard albums and letters after working on this project!

No comments: