Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


Oh, how sweet it is....no, not a box of candy or chocolates, but the sweet little Kiss from my little guy! I only have one close to me right now...darn hospital...but all my other's will get GREAT BIG LOVE from mommy when I get home!!!

We/I made some cute little construction paper Valentines today! I wish I could show them to you...but since you can't see my primitive/childish valentines, check out this beautiful Vintage valentine from a Blog I like to visit. You just have to scroll down a bit to see them. Very pretty!!! And look at these adorable CUPCAKES I found....these are right up our alley....they aren't edible, but they sure are pretty!!!!! I need to find some for Valentines...although the baby will more than likely try to eat them!
I have found some really cute things on some of my favorite blogs today....like this one, I love this challenge of "Scrap your Crap". I love it...especially since I am a total hoarder with paper, fabric, stickers......you name it...I am always drooling over my stash and not wanting to use it!!!
And of course I got a few chuckles - no more than a few chuckles from one of my new favorite blogs...check it out. Even the name will make you chuckle...."Boobs, Injuries, & Dr. Pepper" .
I mean seriously, she cracks me up!!!
I LOVE this particular blog....I feel like a bit of a stalker I love her blog so much....and again...the name...gotta love it..."Angry Chicken" oooh, and check out her friends AWESOME apron pattern, here...
You might be wondering why so many links and no "real" pictures???? Because this crazy server won't let me pull up any pictures!!!!
Enjoy!! And go create something in your crazy life! Heather

No comments: