Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My SUPERMAN!!


If you can't see my beautiful son, you can't see his beautiful face and loving eyes! You can't see that he has been through too much in 7 years for me to explain in one blog entry. His beautiful blue eyes that have seen too many hospitals and Dr's, and those eyes remain strong and stoic through it all. I took this picture of him over the weekend for my "live candid" album...and I saw it today on my laptop and thought it was perfect for this moment.

My beautiful boy is laying in a Hospital right now after a relatively simple procedure went off course...an "equipment malfunction" has landed him in the middle of a health care crisis and landed us in one of the best hospitals in the Nation totally helpless and at the hands of fever, infection, and inanimate objects controlling our every move.


Scared and helpless are not two "of my favorite things" but strong and stoic are a tall order. I believe in the "Power of Positive" and the "Power of Prayer". Please pray for my baby, and if you want to leave him a message I will happily read it to him. We gain strength from the positive and just knowing that someone out there is thinking about you can give you that little extra that we sometimes need.

No comments: