Friday, December 28, 2007

Life after Christmas...and BEFORE the New Year!

Seriously....what am I doing awake?? It is after 3am over here on the East Coast...and honestly I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this!! Oh Well, here goes...

So..that Wonderful, Beautiful CRAZY holiday is OVER...admit it, your a little excited and a little sad!! The next "holiday" is fast approaching...New Years is only a few days away! And with New Years comes new hopes, dreams, and aspirations....ok, lets get real....our hopes and dreams (at least mine) are for a "clean house" (whatever that is with four kids running wild) no "laundry piles" and dinner to be made in advance of the 4 o'clock crazy (you know when the kids get home, the bookbags explode, and the whining begins) just to name a few. Of course there is always the constant wish for happy healthy kids and hubbies!! So, what are your "plans" for this New Year?

For New Years this year I have committed to getting back into Life, being organized and ready for what Life has to bring !Enjoying what Life has to bring, but me being in charge of it as opposed to just standing there with a catchers mit on, so to speak, waiting to catch whatever is thrown at us!! I also plan to have a few parties, make some new friends, complete a Scrapbook, enjoy watching my kids grow and HOPEFULLY watching them do it Healthy and with Great Enthusiasm !!! And basicall Love On the ones I Love!!

Right now, I am knee deep in a "Craft/Office" Reorganization project, that seems to have spilled over into the rest of the house....see it's the ADD kicking in again, start in one area and then gradually start in another area BEFORE I finished with the first!!! AAGHHH

I don't know if there is anyone out there reading this, if not I am just talking to myself! And, unfortunately it won't be the first or last time! But, I started this blog to share some of my ideas that run amuck in my brain. Some for crafty-crazies like myself and some for Life, the one we are trying successfully to get through....dinner, time management (and if your one of my close girlfriends don't fall out of your chair laughing right now..you know that I am perfectly capable of making a schedule...it is sticking to it that is the problem!!! )
If your wondering who I am, check out my Profile ~ I will bet you will find we have something in common! I would love to hear from you and I look forward to sharing with you!

Heather

1 comment:

Pamie G. said...

From one ADD person to another, Lord help us! :) Happy organizing!!! Pamie G.