Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chomp, Chomp....

Oh, hey there!

What's that you say?? ....Don't talk with your mouth full??? Oh, Sorry.....that is what happens when you have bitten off WAY more than you can chew!!

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am trying to do it all again!
what happened to my "slothing into 2010..."???? I have a very full schedule this week and yet I have two VERY special birthdays next week, one of which requires (only by my requirement) that I craft like a crazy person...

Before Monday I am trying to make a custom outfit, a Birthday banner, party hats, table decorations and the most perfect invitations for the most adorable "already" 4 yr old. Luckily she only wants two little girls to come over but still...

She really isn't "already" four but one day about 3 weeks ago while i was getting ready for work she came into the bathroom and told me that she was "...tired of being 3 1/2" and wanted to be "this many...(holding up 4 fingers)"

I explained that she was going to be four in just a few short weeks, but she said she wanted to be four now. I said OK and wished her a Happy Birthday. From that moment forward she has been telling everyone that she is already four!

I have asked her several times since what type of party she would like to have for her birthday and she keeps telling me that she doesn't need a party, she is ..."already four...remember we had a bathroom birthday!" and then gives me the look like GEEZ MOM....

Another one for the books....


And, the other birthday is for the most amazing 11 yr old - soon to be 12 yr old who said he only wants to have 3 friends over, eat pizza and watch movies. He also said I could give him an IOU because he knows that the gift he wants is a little out of price range this week. Great Kid....like no other! THANK YOU! Love you Jacob!!
PS: I am thinking of changing my blog name because it is a little difficult to find me if you are not exact with your typing....and that is just not fun!

No comments: