Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

I have been Slothing through 2010 so far. I am enjoying it..just not fired up crazy trying to reorganize life like so many people I talk to are...I probably should be because I have piles of laundry and closets to clean!
We brought in the New Year with our traditional fancy table and silly food...only this year we didn't get all dressed up in our fancy shmancy clothes....we chose pj's. It was just as much fun!! Who needs Times Square???


The Ladies and their drinks...

We had some good laughs. Like when Lily asked my mom when she got her "middle boob"...that was a classic!! I laughed so hard I almost didn't make it into the New Year. She was referring to the bump you get when your sweatshirt is zipped up all the way. It was really funny and very out of the blue. I still am laughing thinking about it.

We danced in 2010 with some fun music, but I realized that I didn't even see the ball drop, I was taking all the pictures? OH Well...
The Worm...


And she is down.....

But only for a minute....

A small toe boo-boo that required a picture be taken...

And then we rang in the New Year with some sparkling Cider and lots of love....hope the rest of the year is just as much fun!

No comments: