Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What they see...

I have NO Poker face - at all. I wear my emotions, both good and bad on my face. I have been accused of the "evil eye", the "death glare", and many more - more than one time... My eyes get REALLY BIG when someone says something that I am either shocked by, or don't agree with, when I am excited, etc.

And sometimes when I am downright TIRED, it shows....This is what I would call One Tired Mama!!





My kids LOVE the camera, they all want to take pictures all the time. In fact The Princess had gotten hold of the camera the other day and was right there snapping away when I got out of the shower!! Can you say....DELETE - DELETE - DELETE!!!!!! These are the pictures that The Brawn captured the other night on the way home from the shop. It is sometimes shocking to see what the camera really captures. I hate that my kids see that exhaustion in my face. But lets face it...life is exhausting!


Notice The Princess in the backseat who thinks this is all HYSTERICAL!!!! And why, when your two the more tired you are, the more energy you have???? Why doesn't that happen to the rest of us?? And The Brains, he is just so sweet.


And my Photographer....


And his feet...




OK...now I am off to delete these not-so-glamorous photos of myself! And dear God if those pictures that The Princess took pop back up when I plug my memory card into the printer at the Photo Shop I might just....just....well I don't know what I would do, but I am pretty sure that my eyes would pop right out of my head!!!


PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO "BUY A HAND" FROM McDonalds!! Really, you don't know what that dollar, your dollar, will mean to someone!

No comments: