Friday, November 21, 2008

Potty....

MOUTH!!! It's official, Mommy has a Potty Mouth!! I admit it....
Even on my best day I don't claim to be a perfect Mom. I do try to be the best mom I can, but...sometimes the "S" word comes out....OK, maybe more than sometimes!
I know this because twice in the past week my darling has used the "S" word - very clearly - and very much in the right context!
The child won't use the potty...but she sure does know when to use the potty word!
Today on our way to Philadelphia there were Cops EVERYWHERE and as we passed one that had pulled someone over she exclaimed:
"SH*T....Some-pin Happn'd"
As I sat there in shock, the silence was broken by the rest of the kids BUSTING out laughing. I tried NOT to giggle....I KNOW that it isn't funny...but really it was....sorry....So I giggled, I did....
From now on I will be much more conscious about using the "S" word!
I am definitely going to work on this.....
But really, it was funny.....
It wasn't a proud Mommy moment, but it was a little funny....

No comments: