Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who Loves Ya Baby??



Alright...I am going to try and not post something too sappy tonight....the last post was a little sappy....sorry, was having a Mom moment! I thought I would show you what a good little wife I had been lately!!


Now, I confess that there is still a PILE of laundry threatening to take over our house - a BARE minimum of Halloween decorations throughout our house (one of my husbands favorite holidays) - and the biggest confession.....neither one of the two previous confessions are keeping me up at night! Sorry honey, but I do love you!!


BUT....what I have done is.....be very "supportive" of my husband who works like dog for our family.....has recently QUIT "dipping" aka, snuff (you know that disgusting stuff they put in their mouth and then spit out the nasty spit...) AND...my biggest act of Love....

Eating this..... look at that lovely bowl! Even though it resembles a doggie bowl, it isn't...so close though!!


He really enjoys making bread, an obsession of his I haven't yet figured out.....this one was a complete failure, but I (and those poor little children of ours) choked it down...literally. He blamed the failure on the new organic yeast I bought for him. I don't buy it!


I love ya baby, but please don't make us eat those bread sticks again!!!



No comments: