Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One step further..

...than usual! I have already professed my love for Halloween and showed you some of my prep for the upcoming Witch Dinner party...but last night, last night I went one step further!

I died my hair Midnight Black to go with my party theme! I had been thinking about dying it darker as I normally do in the Fall. Black Cherry was the suggestion of my stylist, they didn't have Black Cherry, but what they did have was....Midnight Black, with a tint of blue undertone.

I went for it! Out with the Red and in with the Midnight Black. I know you might think I am crazy...but it is only hair and quite frankly...I realllllly enjoy my Witch Dinner Party! It is a new look for me - for sure - I kind of dig it! I have had many a discussion today over my hair...so funny how attached people are to their own look and yours... lol.
Tonight I was reading one of my favorite blogs and she was talking about her hair and I busted out laughing. Hair was a popular topic today!

2 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

You look so amazing!!! I went really dark once. Everyone had an opinion. Your eyes look incredible with the dark hair. You are gorgeous.

Heather said...

Thank you! I bet you looked beautiful with dark hair!