Sunday, October 4, 2009


On the first day of October they announced on the morning news that it was "the coldest day of the season so far...".

Then my favorite little 3 1/2 year old waltzed down from her room in a red-white-blue bikini and announced that the sun was shining and she was going swimming so could I please fill up her pool.
My answer was "NO"...I am such a mean mommy....She settled for swinging...flapping her arms like a little bird.





Watching her swing so happily was beautiful....and it warmed me from the inside out.

2 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

Oh my goodness...so sweet!

Kara Gott Warner said...

She's a cutie. Enjoy these last few days before the cold sets in. The change of seasons is so nice, and you're so lucky you get to experience it! I live in FL where it's still so hot and sticky, yuck!

BTW- love your blog! Did you design this yourself? I didn't know you could do something so sophisticated on Blogger!