Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Walking under the moonlight

Today or should I say tonight I took my walk under a full moon, and it was beautiful! So beautiful and peaceful.... I had been asking for a little peace in my life and luckily I am finding it seeping in here and there.

Tonight was a beautiful crisp evening, and the way that the moon reflected off the Bay brought peace and serenity to my day. I was able to remember and reflect on some of the things the kids said today. Hayden reminded me that today was the first day of September and asked if we could get apples from the "Apple Guy" and make homemade applesauce.. Lily told me not to talk to her with a "Sassy Mouth..."...my boys asked me to turn up a Chris Tomlin song on the way to Hayden's first soccer game....that was a good feeling, I like that they enjoy Christian music as much if not more than main stream rock & pop.

It was nice, and peaceful and I enjoyed it....

Hope your 1st day of September was as peaceful....

No comments: