Friday, July 17, 2009

July in a Flash...

July....your passing me by so quickly, I don't know if I have had time to absorb you!! Can we please slow down?? Life is moving so quickly, I can't really remember what was so important about yesterday??

4th of July.... watched a few fireworks with friends. So low key that this day almost blended into the next!

A day trip of adventure and culture..... this was a great day..... a day sent to me from a loving God who knew I needed a break.


My boys with their Great-Grandfather. He is a piece of living history....his (my) family lived here on this waterfront property for over 100 years...seriously! When I was a little girl he used to fill my swimming pool with Minos and soft shell crabs....one of my most vivid childhood memories. I love this man.....


An AWESOME concert....in the words of my 13 year old...





Where will this month take us next???

1 comment:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I love your month. You are such a good mommy to go to the concert...my kids aren't old enough...but I would go too.