Monday, June 1, 2009

FULL....

I can't believe that I haven't posted in a MONTH!! A whole MONTH!! I love my blog and the blog world and yet I have sorely neglected both! Life has been so FULL over the past couple of weeks that there has been barely enough time to breathe much less create and or post about it!!

In fact I have just returned home from our second appointment in Philadelphia in 2 weeks. You can catch up on that progress over here. However, I warn you it won't be updated until tomorrow...what can I say, I am trying but I feel my time here is going to be cut short!
I hear the kids all rustling around in the next room, they are supposed to be sleeping...but you know "liter mates" just want to roll all over, cuddle and annoy each other. I have come to decide that my kids are like a liter of puppies...

I can happily say and will say, that after this week our weeks and weekends will no longer be packed FULL of baseball games...YIPPEEE!!!!

My camera is FULL of pictures to post to my blog....my blog has been on my mind you see!!

My garden is FULL of growing vegetables...and except for a few patches of bush beans that the Princess decided to wreak havoc on.

My Staff is FULL at the store leaving me with some free time to be home with my family...as soon as I get them all trained and feel like I can let "go" for a few minutes.

Life is a little stressful when it is FULL, but without a FULL life where would we be? BORED!

I can't wait to be bored....

No comments: