Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy little Knitter

I have added to my Craft Craziness with a new habit. I have been learning to knit for the past couple of months with a knitting 101 class that we have been doing at the shop. It is really fun! More than just knitting - it is great girl time! It is really the only opportunity to hang out with any girlfriends that I get and I love it!



As with all new crafting there are accessories! I was getting frustrated with the needles falling out all the time so I started looking for something cute to put them in. I found some online and in a knitting store....not paying that much $$ for something I can make in no time....and without having to buy anything to make them. So I made everyone one! They were well received and I am glad that everyone liked them. I of course gave mine to my daughter so I need to make myself another......what is that saying about the cobblers child with no shoes??



I made them in a roll-up style. Super simple!!


This picture with no needles doesn't really "showcase" the case....but it is effective!



And this pretty little baby sat with me the entire time....I forgot how fun it was to sew with a small child on my lap. She has been sick again with the snotty crud so I made a little corner in our office - that connects to the craft room hoping that she would sit and read books, color, etc. I was dreaming.....

I am not sure why all the babies have to be naked, but they do....

No comments: