Monday, April 28, 2008

Ahhhh.....

That is the feeling I get when I do a little "creating" in my craft room - AKA Studio....Today was a slightly stressful day, that beautiful little guy of mine, my little "Superman", is having some troubles! Just to change it up some, his body has decided to take a new route, not the normal Endocrine, No..not the GI, No...not with the Lungs....today we are trying to figure out if he is passing a Kidney Stone or if he has a brewing Appendicitis??? After a trip to the Dr's, a trip to the Radiologist, a long talk with one of my FAVORITE doctors in Philadelphia, and then back home to firm up a few details before we do our final walk through tomorrow....it has been a LONG day!! In fact, I should be upstairs sleeping - but I got to playing around on my new machine and then wanted to try something on my old machine and then I decided to play with my fabric....and the list goes on!! But, the point of my story is this....it feels so good to "create" something! It is so relaxing!!! Especially if you just let your mind relax and work on a project without trying to make it perfect. That is when some of the best "stuff" is made!

Then I started reading blogs....and that is always the end of it for me because I could read blogs FOREVER!!! I love reading about people, their lives, their stuff.....etc.

OK, off to bed. I am too lazy to upload any pictures tonight of my recent crafty craziness.

No comments: